Friday, April 9, 2010

Snow in Soo!!

This week has been different but shorter. We had Monday off because of Easter weekend and had been having great weather. On Friday it was almost 24 degrees and I had been expecting it to continue this week. Instead we had snow yesterday. It wasn't just a little bit of it either. It snowed for most of the day and it's still on the ground outside. It seems that winter just isn't over in the Soo.

Apart from the tragic weather I have managed to finish alot of stuff. My favourite assignments were my buttons. I created a grad button and a dinosaur button. I used the Adobe InDesign and discovered that it's a fairly easy program to use. After drawing out the designs I printed them off and them out. Then I created the bottons using a machine, the front and back of a pin, and clear, plastc cover.They turned out so well that I later made a pin, similar to the Reboot icon, one of my favourite shows growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment